in Civil Law Property Law Civil Procedure Law
Asked January 06, 2018

Sale of agricultural property for non-agricultural purpose

  • 0 Answers

I am a farmer and want to sell a land to my friend which is NOT "NA" and he is not a farmer. Is it possible to get any legal document registered in his favor so that in case of any dispute in future he may have all the legal rights as I am also handing him over the possession of land and he is also planing to construct a house in the same. I shall be able to manage to get the electricity bill in his name with farm house possession and allotment letter from the builder. Hoping you can help me out with some legal document that can be formed

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.