Sanjay Bhardwaj
in Property Law Family Law
Asked June 16, 2017

Son's claim over ancestral property

  • 1 Answer

Can my son claims rights in the ancestral property

Answer 1

Yes, a son will have a claim over his ancestral property in his own capacity as the coparcenor in the Hindu Undivided Family. In case of any specific doubts, kindly write to us again.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.