Rohit Bahl
Asked February 16, 2017


  • 1 Answer

We have a flat in Ansal valley View estate ...Gwal pahari...Gurgaon 122003...which is in the name of my father & mother (Joint) father had expired in sep we want the name to be updated to myself and my mother...we are two brothers and my elder brother will give the NOC..kindly advice the course of action and expense involved...thanks

Answer 1

To replace your father’s name with your name you need to file an Application in the Municipal Corporation. In the application the Succession Certificate, death Certificate of your father along with the NOC from your elder brother’s side must be attested.

Also, make sure that before filing the application all the taxes of the flat are clear.

Research by - Samya Gupta

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.