Vaibhav Sharma
in Consumer Law
Asked November 12, 2017

Vehicle not performing as expected

  • 3 Answers

My vehicle does not perform as per the standards set by the company. and thus is a loss on my part. The company is ignorant towards the problem. How can law help me find justice?

Answers 3

Need to know your problem in detail. There are various factors involved right from our driving habits to the density of the traffic . 

Please do the needful at

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Dear Client, 

You can file a consumer complain before District Consumer Forum of your district. This is the best possible solution in the present scenario.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Hello Mr. Vaibhav,

Here are a few things that can be done:

1. In case the vehicle is in warranty please write a letter/email to the showroom manager/ dealer and also to cc the same to the regional head and also to the main company headquarters.

2. Please mention a timeframe of reply which can be 7 to 10 days of receiving of the letter or email what you will be writing.

3. If there is no action taken by the company then you would have to find a good legal aid to assist you and you can file a case under the consumer law for deficiency in service. This case can be filed by you in your personal capacity or also through an advocate which ever is convinient for you in any of the consumer courts.

4. Legal course may take some action and all factors will be taken into consideration

I hope this solves your query.


Ishan Srivastava

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.