Devika S
in Civil Law Property Law
Asked December 08, 2017

Violation of Municipal Plan by construction of House

  • 2 Answers

Hi Sir, My neighbours are constructed the houses without following Municipal Plan.They took the Building plan but they didnot follow which they given on drawing If I give any complaint on them GHMC will take action on them?? Please answer my question.

Answers 2

Yes they will take action, if not taken, you approache the Court and get a stay order.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

You may approach concerned municipal commissioner along with your complaint. Wait for their action for 15 days, if there is nonacton then later file a injunction suit in court of law.

Advocate Rajesh Kumar 

Associated with legal firm Fidato Associates and

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.