in Civil Law Property Law
Asked November 12, 2017

Want to cancel the deal made by father during his lifetime

  • 0 Answers

My father signed a land agreement in June 2015 agreeing and recieved the complete amount. Unfortunately he passed away in 2017 august. Now see that the amount given was very low so I want to sell the land at better price as we are facing big financial crisis currently. How is it possible?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.