Krishna Debnath
Asked December 06, 2016

Wrong entry in e-assessment slip

  • 1 Answer

In e-Assesment slip my husbands name is written Sandip Debnath instead of Sandip Das. and Flat number is written as A1 instead of A. What should I do??

Answer 1

  • Default avatar
    Prafful Goyal
    Hello Krishna, In order to help you with this query, we need certain more information about it. Presently, it is not clear from the query that the e-assessment slip if for which purpose. Can you please specify the department which has issued it, so, that we can look for the procedure specific to that department.
    Agree 0 Agrees almost 5 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.